8:15 A.M. – 12:30 P.M. EST
In this rapidly changing environment, it is especially important to remain diligent and focused on your Compliance Program activities.
Join us on Tuesday, December 7, as the Compliance Solutions Team hosts their 14th Annual Compliance Program Development Series.
Industry experts will cover the following topics:
Office of Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG): Update on OMIG Work Plan, Priorities, Initiatives, Status on the Part 521 Regulations
- Frank Walsh, Acting Medicaid Inspector General
Evidence Needed to Demonstrate That Your Compliance Program is Effective
- Matthew Babcock, FACHE, formerly OMIG; Principal, Compliance Solutions
- June Crawford, RN, BSOM, CHC, CHPC, RAC-CT; Principal, Compliance Solutions
- Paul Mayer, MBA, MPA, CHC, CHPC; Executive Vice President, Compliance Solutions
IT Security – Real Life Case Studies
- Carl Cadregari, Executive Vice President, FoxPointe Solutions
State of New York State
- Gerald Archibald, CPA, FHFMA, CMCP, Senior Partner, Co-Founder of Healthcare/Tax Exempt Practice
Additional information, including a full agenda and CCB/CPE information can be found via the registration link below.