The Bonadio Group’s Healthcare and Tax-Exempt Teams are joining forces to conduct a week-long webinar series the first week of February. You can choose to attend up to 11 one-hour-long webinars spanning a wide range of topics related to Tax-Exempt Organizations.
See the schedule below to register. Additional event and CPE information can be found on the session registration pages. Attendees will earn one (1) CPE credit for each session attended, up to eleven (11) CPE credits for attending the entire series.
Monday, February 1
- 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.: Higher Education Update - Register Here
- 12:30 P.M. – 1:30 P.M.: CFR Reporting: Impact of COVID-19 and Other Updates - Register Here
- 2:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.: Single Audit Review - Register Here
Tuesday, February 2
- 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.: Compliance Programs - Register Here
- 2:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.: Ongoing Cybersecurity Expectations Continue to Expand - Register Here
Wednesday, February 3
- 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.: Strategic Planning During a Pandemic for Long Term Care Organizations-
- 2:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.: Accounting Update - Register Here
Thursday, February 4
- 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.: State of NFPs - Register Here
- 2:00 P.M. – 3:00 P.M.: COVID Relief Update - Register Here
Friday, February 5
- 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.: Separating Investment Myth from Reality - Register Here
- 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.: Strategic Initiatives - Register Here
The information and advice we are providing for this matter relates to COVID-19 legislative relief measures. Because legislative efforts are still ongoing, we expect that there may be additional guidance and clarification from regulators that could modify some of the advice and information provided to you, after the conclusion of our engagement. We, therefore, make no warranties, expressed or implied, on the services provided hereunder.