Frank is Senior Counsel and a former team leader in the firm's Small Business Advisory group. He has more than 40 years of experience servicing privately-held companies with tax, financial and management needs. Prior to merging with Bonadio, Frank managed his own firm for more than 25 years. His extensive experience, combined with the resources of The Bonadio Group, make his role as an SBA consultant extremely valuable to his clients.
As a lifelong resident of the Central New York Community Frank has developed significant community relationships which help him to advise clients from a local perspective.
Although his three children have relocated geographically, Central New York continues to be where they gather to enjoy the outdoors, play golf and work on many projects together.
- Estate Planning Council of CNY
- Construction Financial Management Association
- ESF College Foundation BOD, Audit Committee Chair and member of Finance and Investment committee
- Make A Wish Foundation of CNY Investment Committee
- Rescue Mission Legacy Committee