Jill Martucci CISA, SSCP, CCSFP - Principal
Jill is a member of The Bonadio Group’s Enterprise Risk Management Division. As a principal consultant on the team, Jill has a focus on internal and external auditing of information technology and information security practices and controls.
Jill’s experience includes auditing and consulting for organizations across all lines of service where she executes programs predicated upon ensuring that client controls are functioning, with a focus in the following areas:
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements 18 (SSAE18) (SOC 1)
- System and Organization Controls Reports (SOC 2)
- Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX404)
- New York State Department of Financial Services (NY DFS)
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Third Party Vendor Management Programs
Jill has received an Associate’s degree in Criminal Justice and a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Security and Information Assurance, Summa Cum Laude, from Hilbert College. Prior to working at Bonadio, Jill worked for Hilbert College’s Student Records & Student Finance Office.
Jill currently holds the following certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Common Security Framework Practitioner (CCSFP)
Jill currently serves on the board of directors for InfoTech Western New York and is a member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)²), and the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST).
Jill has authored industry content for several sources, including Bonadio Insights and Leading Age New York, and regularly presents on industry topics. Past events and conferences at which she has presented include the New York State Association of School Business Officials (NYSASBO) Education Summit & Expo and the Niagara County Technology and Cybersecurity Forum.