The complexities of estate, gift and trust tax compliance and administration require both tax and accounting expertise. At Bonadio, we have a specialized team focused on all aspects of tax compliance, accounting and administration related to wealth transfers and asset protection. As important as estate planning is, the best plan can be derailed without proper compliance.
Once you have established trusts and/or made gifts we can assist you with:
- Preparation of gift tax returns
- Valuation of gifts
- Annual fiduciary income tax planning and compliance
- Trust accounting prepared annually or historically
Dealing with the estate of a loved one or dear friend can be daunting. We can assist you and the attorney involved with:
- Preparation of an inventory of the decedent’s assets with appropriate valuation
- Determination of appropriate use of disclaimers and other techniques to streamline
transfers and ensure goals are met
- Preparation of federal and state estate tax returns
- Preparation of estate accountings and income allocations
We serve as a partner with our clients in making sure their goals and objectives are met
and their assets benefit the designated individuals or charitable organizations
as efficiently and fully as possible.