Whether you've been around the block or you're a fresh college grad, The Bonadio Group is an exceptional CPA and management consulting firm where you can advance your career and enjoy a fun, full work life. We're big enough to offer you the client exposure, resources, and advanced training you need to keep growing. And small enough that you won't be lost in a sea of people, doing the same work day after day.
The depth and breadth of a large, reputable company. The friendly culture of a regional, human-sized firm. It just may be a perfect fit for you.
- Solid career growth, outstanding pay—Outstanding professional opportunities. Generous compensation and benefits. Serious resources for client service.
- Stellar reputation—The Bonadio Group is a nationally recognized Top 40 Firm, and we earn more press about our partners’ thought leadership than any accounting firm of our size in the U.S.
- Diversity focused—Talent presents itself in many ways. We’re not a one-size-fits-all kind of firm.
- Award-winning innovation—We value input from everyone on our team. Got an idea for a new service or product? We’ll listen!
- International reach—Through our affiliation with the Moore Stephens CPA firm network, we have a presence locally, nationally and around the world.
- Extensive training and mentoring—From CPA exam assistance, to technical training, to “soft skills” training.
- Cutting-edge professional resources—When you work for The Bonadio Group, you have access to state-of-the-art technology and the latest resources you need to deliver outstanding client service.
- Community involvement—We never forget that each community where we do business is critical to our success. The firm rallies around many needs, and we encourage our staff to be part of those efforts.
- An emphasis on good times—Baseball teams. Staff appreciation days. Holiday parties. All designed to build camaraderie here. You'll even spot an occasional poker game.