REPLAY: Inflation and the Fed, What’s The Outlook for The Yield Curve?
Thursday, May 25, 2023
This session explores:
- The drivers of inflation
- How the Fed reacts to inflation
- Why the Fed needs to remain hawkish at the moment
- The connection between Fed policy and Treasury yield
- Why more expected Fed tightening implies a more inverted yield curve
- Odds of recession in the US
- How the Fed will respond to a recession
Presented By: Roberto Perli, Head of Global Policy, Piper Sandler
CPE is only available for those who attended the live session.