Our Bonadio experts are often featured in the news to provide their insights on industry updates, best practices, and new legislation. Take a look at some of our recent media coverage below featuring commentary from our thought leaders, as well as updates regarding our firm.
- Human Resources Executive: 3 CHROs share their greatest lessons of 2021
- MoneyGeek: How Tax-Friendly Is Your State?
- U.S News and World Report: How 2022 Tax Code Changes May Affect Financial Advisors' Clients
- Accounting Today: Voices ’Tis the season of giving, but are tax-exempt orgs prepared?
- Cannabis Industry Journal: How Section 280E is Still Hindering the Cannabis Industry
- CNYBJ: Viewpoint: The Structural Requirements For An Effective Compliance Program
- Dark Reading: How to Build a Better Internal Fraud Protection Program
- Forbes: Seven Federal Tax Areas Businesses Should Be Focusing On During Year End Planning
- Forbes: America's Best Tax and Accounting Firms 2022: The Bonadio Group
- Rochester Business Journal: Financial industry embraces hybrid work model
- Rochester Business Journal: Nonprofit holiday wish list: Consider these two federal aid programs
- BenefitsPRO: The Employee Retention Credit has ended: What does this mean for businesses?
- Buffalo Business First: Largest Buffalo tax preparers 2021
- Rochester Business Journal: Two area firms named to Forbes list
- Rochester Business Journal: Power 30 Profile: Bruce Zicari
- Westside News & Greece News: Nazareth launches Next Generation Leadership program
- Albany Business Review: Best Places to Work 2021: Medium-Large Companies
Learn more about commentary from our thought leaders and industry news by following our LinkedIn page today.