Our Bonadio experts are often featured in the news to provide their insights on industry updates, best practices, and new legislation. Take a look at some of our recent media coverage below featuring commentary from our thought leaders, as well as updates regarding our firm.
- Accounting Today: Top 5 Tax Strategies for Real Estate Owners (Dave Fabian byline)
- Accounting Today: Female Leadership in Accounting Expands, but Not Fast Enough (Kristen Clark interview)
- Buffalo Business First: Buffalo Business First Best Places To Work: The Bonadio Group
- CNY Business Journal: The Need for Employee Benefit Audit Remains but with Changes (Nancy Cox byline)
- Credit Union Business News: Finding the Silver Linings: Which Pandemic Measures Should Credit Unions Keep? (Jeff Paille byline; also picked up by Branch Business News)
- Security Magazine: 5 Ways IT Departments Can Build Trust Among Their Business Partners (John Roman byline)
- CNY Business Journal: Nearly One-Third of NY Construction Firms Planning to Add Employees in 2021
- SC Magazine: Securing your SOCs (John Roman interview)
- Democrat & Chronicle: Congrats to Inaugural Rochester Top Workplaces Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Honorees
- Forbes: How Does the Federal Individual Income Tax Extension Affect You?
- Forbes: Senate Bill Indicates a Portion of Unemployment Compensation may not be Taxable in 2020
- Forbes: 9 Crisis Lessons from General Mills Response to Allegation of Shrimp Tails in Cereal Box
- PLANSPONSOR: How This Year’s Plan Financial Audit Could Be Different
- Forbes: Two Important Items to Evaluate Before March 31st When Claiming the 2021 Employee Retention Credit
- Forbes: How Does The Federal Individual Income Tax Extension Affect You?
Learn more about commentary from our thought leaders and industry news by following our LinkedIn page today.