Our Bonadio experts are often featured in the news to provide their insights on industry updates, best practices, and new legislation. Take a look at some of our recent media coverage below featuring commentary from our thought leaders, as well as updates regarding our firm.
- Accounting Today: Voices: Uplifting female accountants through mentorship
- Buffalo Business First: Best Places to Work: Large companies, 100-249 employees
- CNYBJ: Viewpoint: Tax Implications Remote Workers Should Consider When Moving Out Of State
- RBJ: Topics that don’t focus on COVID-19 for nonprofit leaders
- Money Geek: Should You File Your Taxes With Online Software or Hire an Accountant?
- Albany Business Review: NY is one of the last states to pass a rule that would help CPA firms grow. That could change this year
- RBJ: From mentee to mentor: the benefits mentorship provides for women in business
- Cannabis Industry Journal: New York Launches Conditional Licensing Program
- Albany Business Review: Why this Top 50 public accounting firm is doing 'stay' interviews
- The Batavian: The Bonadio Group - Independent audit report gives WROTB passing grade
Learn more about commentary from our thought leaders and industry news by following our LinkedIn page today.