Our Bonadio experts are often featured in the news to provide their insights on industry updates, best practices, and new legislation. Take a look at some of our recent media coverage below featuring commentary from our thought leaders, as well as updates regarding our firm.
- Accounting Today: New GASB leases standard could be as difficult to implement as FASB’s (interview commentary from Tim Doyle)
- CPA Practice Advisor: Bonadio Group Adds Strategic Advisory Practice
- Accounting Today: People & firms on the move: KSCPA names officers, Women to Watch
- Corporate Compliance Insights: The Best Questions to Ask During a Fraud Interview (Tim Ball byline)
- Buffalo Business First: Tony Duffy, managing director of ValuQuest, on how to cut deals during the pandemic (interview commentary from Tony Duffy)
- Albany Times Union: Federal coronavirus loan program never really took off despite billions set aside (interview commentary from Marc Valerio)
- Go Banking Rates: Surprising Unemployment Tax Tips (commentary from Cheryl Prout)
- LegalZoom.com: What Makes the 2020 Tax Season Different for Small Businesses and Consumers (commentary from Lynn Mucenski-Keck)
- Rochester Business Journal: Industry experts’ insight on investment planning as new year approaches (interview commentary from Steve Carl and Jeff Coons)
Learn more about commentary from our thought leaders and industry news by following our LinkedIn page today.