Our Bonadio experts are often featured in the news to provide their insights on industry updates, best practices, and new legislation. Take a look at some of our recent media coverage below featuring commentary from our thought leaders, as well as updates regarding our firm.
- U.S. News & World Report: Should You Stop Saving for Retirement Because of Inflation?
- Construction Executive: Commercial Space Must Take on New Meaning to Survive a Virtual Age
- Accounting Today: Accountants aid clients struggling with inflation
- Rochester Business Journal: BYOD requires greater scrutiny; must respect privacy
- Rochester Business Journal: Budgeting for 2023: Risks and opportunities
- Rochester Business Journal: Bruce Zicari | Power List
- Albany Business Review: Albany's Best Places to Work for 2022
- Rochester Business Journal: How to capitalize on IRS retirement contribution limit increases for 2023
- CPA Practice Advisor: The Bonadio Group Recognized as One of the Best CPA Firms for Women and Equity Leadership
- Accounting Today: Accounting MOVE Project reveals 2022 Best CPA Firms for Women and Best CPA Firms for Equity Leadership
- Insightful Accountant: The Bonadio Group's Culture of Excellence
- Rochester Business Journal: Hybrid communication methods provide new pathways for wealth management
- CIO: 8 reasons why digital transformations fail
- NYSAC News Magazine: Top Tips for an Effective Remote Workforce
Learn more about commentary from our thought leaders and industry news by following our LinkedIn page today.