Our Bonadio experts are often featured in the news to provide their insights on industry updates, best practices and new legislation. Take a look at some of our recent media coverage below featuring commentary from our thought leaders, as well as updates regarding our firm.
- Central New York Business Journal: VIEWPOINT: 3 STEPS TO PROTECTING YOUR DATA FROM A RANSOMWARE ATTACK
- CPA Practice Advisor: SBA Enhances COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program to Aid Small Businesses
- Forbes: Are You Maximizing The Cash Impact Of 2020 Net Operating Losses?
- Fiduciary News: 3 Key Concerns 401k Plan Sponsors Want To Address Continually
- Rochester Business Journal: Financial planning today requires agility, open communication with advisors
- Rochester Business Journal: Data analytics, forecasting software a necessity for accounting firms to stay relevant
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly: 7 common M&A pitfalls for sellers to avoid
- Rochester Business Journal: Retirement plan compliance must be standard operating procedure
- CNYBJ: NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT: GIVING RETIREMENT-PLAN COMPLIANCE THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES
- AICPA: 4 lessons CPAs learned from early jobs
- CNYBJ: VIEWPOINT:TOP 5 CONSIDERATIONS FOR UPDATING POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- BenefitsPRO: 5 ways plan sponsors can boost cybersecurity with retirement planning
- RBJ: Why small to mid-sized businesses are perfect targets for hackers
This material has been prepared for general, informational purposes only and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. Should you require any such advice, please contact us directly. The information contained herein does not create, and your review or use of the information does not constitute, an accountant-client relationship.