So – you’ve completed and submitted your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or your Small Business Administration (SBA) EDIL loan application. Now what? You may be wondering what other CARES Act items are out there that you should be focusing on or taking advantage of? We’re here to help.
The Bonadio Group has created and launched a Bonadio CARES & More Consulting Team to stay on top of the variety of changes that are happening day to day regarding COVID-19 related legislation. This team is working diligently with clients to assess their eligibility for certain programs to maximize benefit.
Our Bonadio CARES & More Consulting Team can assist you with the following:
- Strategies to maximize PPP debt forgiveness, and assisting with PPP Debt Forgiveness Loan Applications.
- SBA’s EIDL Loan Program.
- FFCRA Paid Sick and Extended Family Medical Leave Credits.
- Employee Retention Credit.
- Deferral of Payroll Taxes.
- Potential to amend previously filed tax returns to take advantage of new favorable tax strategies.
- FEMA, Medicare, and Medicaid support opportunities.
Our specialists are here to help you navigate these complicated laws. Get in touch with us today by reaching out to any of the below members of our Consulting Team. We look forward to continuing to help our clients and communities throughout this time.