This webinar reviewed current updates on the following, specifically for long term care organizations and nursing homes:
- PPP/HHS and CARES Act update and documentation requirements.
- HHS Provider Relief Fund (PRF) documentation, reporting, and Single Audit Uniform Guidance requirements.
- Current updates relating to reporting of stimulus funding and COVID-19 incremental costs and lost revenue, “double-dipping” issues, & more.
- Financial reporting matters, Uniform Guidance requirements for those organizations not previously subject to Single Audit reporting, and other matters that may affect your audited financial statements.
- Top 10 questions and concerns that we have addressed since the CARES Act has been adopted.
- Potential impacts of the next stimulus bill on current and future year NYS budget proposals.
The information and advice we are providing for this matter relates to COVID-19 legislative relief measures. Because legislative efforts are still ongoing, we expect that there may be additional guidance and clarification from regulators that could modify some of the advice and information provided to you, after the conclusion of our engagement. We, therefore, make no warranties, expressed or implied, on the services provided hereunder.