The Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act was recently passed by Congress and the President. The bill modifies the current PPP program with critical and important changes designed to make it easier for businesses to receive loan forgiveness.
Did you receive a PPP loan fund?
Hear from Steve Turner, Principal, as he provides an overview of the changes made to the current program, the benefits to your business and some new stipulations that you need to be aware of, such as:
- Triple the time to use your loan.
- Business owners can get PPP and payroll tax deferral.
- Extends the rehiring time period.
- Provides more flexibility for COVID-19 impacted businesses.
- New application deadlines and eligibility guidelines.
The information and advice we are providing for this matter relates to COVID-19 legislative relief measures. Because legislative efforts are still ongoing, we expect that there may be additional guidance and clarification from regulators that could modify some of the advice and information provided to you, after the conclusion of our engagement. We, therefore, make no warranties, expressed or implied, on the services provided hereunder.