Carl is an Executive Vice President in the FoxPointe Solutions Information Risk Management Division. He has more than 28 years of experience providing actionable technology, cybersecurity and data governance architecture, controls auditing and general cybersecurity planning. His experience includes over 18 years in regulatory auditing and standards compliance assessments, developing and executing programs predicated upon ensuring that client computer controls are functioning.
Carl is an avid SCUBA Diver, golfer and tennis player. He loves to travel with family and friends when not at work. He is actively involved with several dog rescue organizations and is even a foster home for at risk dogs. He and his wife help rehabilitate dogs with special needs and circumstances.
- ITRUST Alliance
- Shared Assessments/BITS
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CCSFP (Certified Assessor for the HITRUST Common Security Framework)
- CTPRP (Certified Third Party Risk Professional)
- CHQP (Certified HITRUST Quality Professional)
- Rochester Area Community Foundation Technology Committee