Tom is the Founder and Senior Counsel of The Bonadio Group. Tom has devoted his efforts to serving commercial companies in the Rochester area and helping the firm grow from two people to its present size of over 750 employees. Tom specializes in providing business advice to privately- held companies and their owners with a particular emphasis on helping privately-held companies maximize their value and return to shareholders.
Tom’s family, including his wife Heather, his daughters, Renee and Danielle, and his four grandchildren, Celeste, Spencer, Lucas and Thomas represent the most important part of his life (also, Rocky, the family dog). Tom loves sports and plays golf as often as he can. He is a Buffalo Bills and New York Yankees fan. He has been actively involved in the Rochester community for his entire life.
- 1990—Accounting Alumnus of the Year Award—St. John Fisher College
- 2009—Business Person of the Year—Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- 2010—Rochester Business Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2013—Accounting Today 2013 Managing Partner Elite Honoree
- 2016—Herbert W. Vanden Brul Award—Rochester Institute of Technology
- Paychex, Inc.
- Royal Oak Realty Trust
- Karma Culture, LLC
- Greenlight Networks
- Impact Capital Advisors