Our Bonadio experts are often featured in the news to provide their insights on industry updates, best practices, and new legislation. Take a look at some of our recent media coverage below featuring commentary from our thought leaders, as well as updates regarding our firm.
- Rochester Business Journal: Generative AI – ‘a cool technology with a lot of potential’ – comes with risks
- Local Today: Women of Excellence
- EatVerts: What Happens If You Fail Tax Audit
- North Country Leader: Onondaga County: 2,224 lawyers with active licenses to practice law as of March
- MedTech: The Bonadio Group Climbs Top 100 Accounting Firms List; Named Top Regional Firm in Mid-Atlantic
- WSYR-TV: NYS tax deadline fast approaching, what to know about filing for an extension
- MedTech: 9th Annual Compliance Solutions Boot Camp
- Times Union: Honoring the Capital Region’s 63 Top Workplaces
- Rochester Business Journal: How small business can survive in today’s uncertain economic climate
- Monroe County, NY: Unprecedented Investment In County Workforce, Aggressive Recruiting And Employee Assistance Enables Major Employment Gains In Vital County Community Support Departments
- Genesee Sun: BELLO SAYS MAJOR EMPLOYMENT GAINS IN VITAL COUNTY COMMUNITY SUPPORT DEPARTMENTS
- Credit Union Business News: Preventing Internal Data Breaches: Best Practices for Employee Screening, Training and Testing
Learn more about commentary from our thought leaders and industry news by following our LinkedIn page today.