Bruce is the Managing Partner and CEO of The Bonadio Group and is also a member of the firm’s management committee and board of directors. Bruce has been with Bonadio for 23 years and previously led the firm’s Small Business Advisory Group, serving a variety of commercial and individual clients. His expertise includes tax and financial statement audits and special project consulting, including strategic planning, financing, merger and acquisitions, and business valuations, among other focus areas.
Bruce enjoys spending time and traveling with his family and friends, especially his daughter. He also enjoys spending weekends at the Thousand Islands each summer. In addition to the boards he’s currenting a member of, he is also past president of the Rochester Small Business Council, past Chairman of the James P. Wilmot Cancer Center at Strong Memorial Hospital, and past president of Italian Heritage Foundation Charities.
- Moore Stephens Alumni Leadership Program – Harvard Business School
- Executive Education Program, Leading Professional Service Firms – Harvard Business School
- Nancy & Friends Fighting Cancer, Inc. – co founder and president of non-profit organization to support those impacted by cancer
- Board member of Golisano Children’s Foundation
- Board member of Wilmot Cancer Institute
- Board member of Rochester Small Business Council
- Board of Governors/treasurer at Oak Hill Country Club