Ken Pink is firm-wide leader of our Government Practice and on the Board of Directors. He manages a leadership team of 15 Government Practice partners and principals responsible for hundreds of clients on the federal, state and local levels—from the U.S. Department of Justice to village fire districts. Ken has more than 30 years of experience and is a member of the NYSSCPA’s Rochester Chapter Hall of Fame.
Outside of work, Ken enjoys spending time with his wife, Anna, and two adult children. Fun fact: his son, Ken Jr. also works at the firm.
- Excelsior Partner, NYSAC
- Trustee and Past President of NYSSCPA’s Political Action Committee (PAC)
- 2019 Recipient of NYSSCPA’s Rochester Chapter Hall of Fame
- Chairman for the Keep the Sun Shining $6.4 million fundraising campaign for disabled children
- Member and past president of the Rochester Rotary Club
- Council member for the SUNY College at Brockport
- Member of the Board of Directors for Matt Talbott Ministries
- Trustee of the Bonadio Group 401(k) plan with more than 600 participants