Our first “home grown” partner and our first female partner, Kristen started with The Bonadio Group right after college. She is a member of our Board of Directors and is our Syracuse Office Managing Partner, with responsibility for client service, partner and employee engagement, and market growth. Kristen is also Practice Leader for Bonadio’s Professional Excellence Division, which is responsible for risk management, quality, and education for the firm.
As a Syracuse native, who has worked in Rochester for most of her career, Kristen is excited to have relocated back to Syracuse and reconnect with many old friends and meet many new ones as well. When not working, Kristen loves to travel and spend time with her family and friends, especially her husband, son and daughter.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of CPAs
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- FHFMA (Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association)
- Treasurer, Empire Justice Center
- Board Member, CenterStateCEO
- Women’s Leadership Council, Nazareth College
- Dean’s Advisory Council, St. John Fisher College School of Business
- Women United member, United Way of Central NY; Women’s Leadership Council, United Way of Greater Rochester