Rob is a partner and co-team practice leader in the Rochester office Healthcare and Tax-Exempt Practice. He serves as the relationship manager for many of the firm’s large healthcare clients. Rob is considered an expert in healthcare reimbursement and regulatory matters and is knowledgeable in all facets of healthcare delivery systems. He frequently meets with NYS regulatory officials, is active in numerous healthcare industry associations and presents at industry conferences.
Rob enjoys spending time with his wife in a wide range of activities including golfing, hiking and traveling. He loves attending concerts, theater and sporting events. Rob is active working within the community including organizations that serve the elderly. Rob also enjoys youth sports and coaching basketball. His favorite Bonadio memory is the annual Halloween event when staff bring in their young children to trick or treat around the office.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association – member, Past President
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York Health Facilities Association – member, Payment for Services Committee
- NYS Department of Health – Nursing Home Acuity workgroup, managed care workgroup
- Fellow - HFMA
- Certified Public Accountant
- Lifespan – Past Board Chair, Past Treasurer, Development committee member
- New York Provider Association – reimbursement consultant
- Country Club of Rochester – Former Treasurer