Samantha J. Schafer, CPA, is a Partner in the firm’s Small Business Advisory Division. Sam has more than 19 years of public accounting experience in both audit and tax. Sam’s expertise is providing a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to a variety of small and medium-sized businesses including financial statement reviews, compilations, income tax preparation and planning, business start-up, budgeting, financial plans, and projections, as well as IRS and NYS audit representation.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Batavia Rotary Club Member
- Treasurer of the Batavia Rotary Memorial Fund
- United Memorial Hospital Foundation Board Member
- Treasurer Richmond Memorial Library Foundation