Jerry has over 40 years of experience providing business advisory, assurance, compliance, and consulting services to more than 500 health and human service organizations and was a co-founder of the firm’s Healthcare/Tax-Exempt team. He provides consulting and support services during and after implementation of strategies and recommendations. He is a frequent presenter and has authored a regular column on nonprofit management topics in business journals for the past 25 years.
Jerry has been married to his wife Betsy for 37 years and they have two children. He has extraordinary passion and commitment to supporting Boards and Management of tax-exempt organizations, and as a philanthropist, he supports organizations serving people with disabilities, mental health issues, substance use disorders, at risk youth, and the elderly. An avid classic car collector, he has an automobile museum at ARTISANworks in Rochester, N.Y.
- ACFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners)
- HCCA (Health Care Compliance Association)
- FHFMA (Fellow of Healthcare Financial Management Association)
- CMCP (Certified Managed Care Professional)
- Financial Advisor to the Board, Ability Partners Foundation
- Board Member Emeritus, Holy Childhood
- Advisor to the Advancement Committee, Bishop Kearney High School
- Alexis de Tocqueville Society Member, United Way of Greater Rochester