Nancy specializes in financial statement auditing and consulting related to the real estate and employee benefit plans. She serves as co-leader of both the employee benefit plan and real estate industry firm-wide teams. Nancy also a member of the Bonadio 401k Plan Committee and the Bonadio Audit Committee. She is passionate about working with businesses and connecting individuals within the community to help them grow and achieve their goals.
Nancy is a major theater geek. Growing-up in a musical theater family, she can identify almost any musical with just a few chords. She loves to spend time with her husband and two kids. She spends most of her time watching her son and daughter play lots of sports and encouraging them to participate in the arts. She is very active in the PTAs (for some reason, always treasurer).
- Board Member - NAIOP Upstate NY
- President of Board - RMA, Buffalo Chapter
- Member - NYSCAR
- Audit Committee - Frontier Central School District
- Board Member - Family Justice Center
- Ambassador Committee - Child & Family Services
- Board Member - Buffalo State College Foundation
- Active Alumni - Leadership Buffalo Class of 2014
- Member - United Way Women United