As managing partner for our Albany office, Tom works with key roles that impact client service, morale, administration, growth and integration, and professional development. He is a Partner and team leader for the firm’s Albany Commercial Practice where he oversees a team of experts that provide accounting, auditing, business consulting and tax services to a variety of clients. Tom joined Dorfman-Robbie, CPA in 1997, which later merged into the firm.
Outside of work, Tom can be found spending time with his family and coaching youth basketball and baseball. He is also active in the Albany community having served as a Trustee and Audit Committee Chair of Northern Rivers Family of Services and as Treasurer of Ellis Hospital Foundation.
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Albany Business Review’s 40 under 40.
- Treasurer Local Youth Football
- Past Treasurer of Ellis Hospital Foundation
- Past Trustee and Audit Committee Chair of Northern Rivers Family of Services