Healthcare providers face a never-ending challenge to improve cash flow, and the obstacles they confront every day are unique. But Beacon Solutions Group, or Beacon, does more than recover money. We help healthcare providers improve billing processes and educate staff, so they can maintain an effective and productive billing process. Beacon offers consulting and training services that reduce your healthcare facility’s accounts receivable, educate your patient accounting staff and improve supporting patient accounting operations.
Beacon bills on a flat-fee basis. And at the end of each engagement, we often find that the cost of providing our services is less than what collection agencies charge when they work on a contingency basis.
Healthcare accounting services from Beacon
- Cash Recovery—Beacon improves cash flow by reducing the aged accounts receivables, educating the client’s staff and improving revenue cycle operations through a Beacon/client team approach.
- Diagnostic Review—Beacon conducts overall evaluations of accounts receivable aged trial balances with respect to current position and historical trends—plus a focused examination of productivity and quality issues related to the revenue cycle.
- Operations Review—Beacon provides in-depth analyses of interdepartmental information and paper flow, organizational structure and staffing, productivity, data-processing feature functionality and compliance to stated policies and procedures.
- Interim Management—On an outsourced basis, Beacon serves as a patient account manager, managing admitting, registration or billing departments.
- Training—Beacon develops customized educational programs including physician documentation, admitting verification procedures, or any aspect of patient accounting processing.